[8b] SoaRing [8b] SoaRing

This is awesome. Reminds me of Rainbow Road in Mario Kart. :D

[8b] Boss BGM Comission [8b] Boss BGM Comission

Your basslines are really cool. For me, that's the hardest part in writing an 8bit tune.

Timeloop Timeloop

why is the kick so loud :(

rest of the song makes me want to play spore...

{8bit} Pixel Rebirth {8bit} Pixel Rebirth

oh wow you make some pretty sick professional sounding 8 bit music man. why aren't you making these songs for games like mario kart or something?

keep making this stuff, I wanna hear more!

~SW~ Astral Nation ~SW~ Astral Nation

This sounds really good!

I wanna see you remix a track from Simcity 3000. That'll be awesome. :)

SkyeWint responds:

Hiya! I'm glad you like!

I don't know much of the soundtrack from Simcity 3000, but maybe I'll try that sometime. :)

Red Letter Red Letter

In all honesty this song would have felt more energetic if you used more powerful drums. The were too soft for this.

But as for urgency, you pretty much nailed it.

keep it up.

KI2 Orchid remix KI2 Orchid remix

sounds good. the only real problem I had were your percussoin sounds. Although it does give me a nostalgic feeling from listening to old NG songs, it still needs to be fixed up.

Try using a better string soundfont than that too! pretty obvious it's from FL.

cool stuff overall.

NGKFlower responds:

thanks, i appreciate it. but i dont use FL Studios.

Promised (TN FLP Remix) Promised (TN FLP Remix)

ah, Daniel Kandi. One of my favorite artists. His style does get a bit old sometimes.

Currently listening to the intro. Very classic uplifting-trance like. Offbeat bass rhythms, lovely.

That drop fx around 1:40 had a little muffling in the bass. Sorry for being picky :)

After the 3mins I wanted a break from the sidechaining, but I guess you wanted to keep the rhythm so that is okay.

The build up at 3:50 needs to be longer. 8bars just felt too short. Got to be experimental nowadays man!

So yeah, I've heard this song before so I will stop now. Good solid work, everything was bright and nostalgic-like. Brings back memories when this was the only genre I ever listened to as an angsty teen, haha.

Keep it up!

TerraNation responds:

Yea Mastering maybe tweaking abit, Its the really one of the hardest part to do in a song.

Mainbreak maybe your right but ithink it could be abit to repeativ if was 8 bar longer.
Even iknow build ups can be so much more then it is.

But thanks for the input. Glad atlest wasent an epic fail :) /TN

Short Drum & Bass track Short Drum & Bass track

hmm... sounds like a mix of happy hardcore and drum & bass hahaha.

I could see an epic melody coming along soon too.. definitely use a videogame square lead synth for it. I think you know what I mean by that :)

4 stars because it's only a loop.

EuphoriaSound responds:

Ill upload a full version later

Ascend Ascend

sick tune man. Everything sounded fine except your first arpeggiated synth. It felt too saw-ish.

Maybe use a square wave next time?

MarkoArnold responds:

I can try that. Thank you for your comment ;)